What is a bearing? It is a mechanical element used to diminish the friction between two objects which are in rotary or linear movement relative to each other.
There are three different types of bearing depending on the direction of the loads they support:
- Radial: They are meant for supportings loads perpendicular to axle.
- Axial: They are meant for supportings loads parallel to axle.
- Angular contact: They are meant for supportings loads oblique to axle.
We design and produce thrust bearings for hinges and many other fields of application: security doors, industrial doors, office chairs and swivel chairs, gravity rollers, sliding tarps, drawer runners, furniture in general and much more. The experience and creativity of our staff, combined with its technological know-how, guarantee the sheer quality of our products. In detail, we manufacture:
- Stamped and turned axial thrust ball bearings
- Stamped and turned radial ball bearings
- Turned angular contact ball bearings
- Roller heads (i.e. Ball bearings for gravity rollers)
- Accessories for rollers
- Ball bearing trolleys
- Ball bearing runners